Information is power! That is why, at Method Organization, you will never have to pay for our initial consultation. We are happy to share resources and advice is always free. After a walk through and about a half an hour of your time, we will compile an estimate based on the services your project requires. You can expect a call within the week to schedule an appointment to discuss estimate, take pictures and measure furniture.
Floor Plan Layout
After the initial consultation and follow up, we should have a good idea of which pieces of furniture are must in your new home. With this information, we are able to prepare and present a computer generated floor plan that aligns with your wishes and safety. The floor plan is also presented to the movers to ensure an efficient off-loading of your items.
Sometimes packing can be more stressful than the move itself. If that's the case for you, we can step in and take care of it. We're packing specialists trained in the art of the perfect pack. Here are a few packing options to take the annoyance out of your move. We can do a full home pack or just be there to help you keep things organized throughout your move! We can also help you unpack and find new homes for your items upon arrival-continuing the ease of moving!
Local and In State Moves
We have great relationships with local moving companies and can assure that you will get the best service available for your move. Your move manager will be there every step of the way making sure your items are loaded, transported and unloaded with the utmost care.
Coordination of Out of State Moves
We will coordinate all aspects of the move from your current home to your new home. With the help of our resources at NASMM, we team up with a qualified colleague in your other city to seamlessly work both ends: planning, sorting, dispersing, and packing, and then unpacking, setting-up your new home, help with new area resources, etc. We will even get you set up with the right van line to transport your precious cargo!
Real Estate Preparation
We can all agree that the market is improving. Sales in the region are picking up, and buyers are on the prowl for a great deal. When getting ready to take the plunge our complete real estate preparation service can make all the difference. We pride ourselves on the sale rate of the clients we've been able to help and are positive we can help you too!
At Method, we help clients prepare a home for sale inside and out! We can resolve any inspection issues, make improvements to a newly purchased home or just finish with cleaning and staging! We'll offer a free consultation and provide a detailed list of items we recommend the client remodel, repair or update to improve the look of the home. Clients may choose any or all of the items, and we'll take it from there!
Disposal of Unwanted Items
Because of the nature of downsizing, there will be some items left to tend to. Take a load off! Relax and enjoy your new home while we are arranging for the profitable disposal of your unwanted items through auction, estate sale, buy-out, consignment, and/or donation.
• about the whole transition – the emotions, memories & family dynamics.
• about managing (and yes, removing some of) your lifetime possessions to maximize storage & enhance appeal without clutter or danger to you.
• about the bathroom floor rug (the one without backing) that won’t come with you to your new home because it’s simply not safe.
• about you not randomly disposing of items without first asking your children because they may represent treasured childhood memories.
• about touching & handling the disposition of all of the other stuff you are NOT taking with you.
• about the expired prescription bottles or jars of salad dressing that are 10 years old and should be tossed for safety.
• about encouraging you to donate the glass coffee table with sharp edges because you have already fallen 3 times, you have macular degeneration & the clear tabletop is not easily navigated by you.
• about hanging shelves for mementos because your wall unit will not fit & you desperately want to display your cherished family photos.
• about the TOTAL picture & the TOTAL person.
• about ethics, compassion, efficiency, organization, safety & responsiveness to your needs & wants.
• about less stress, a single point of contact throughout the move & regarding you as our family.