• about the whole transition – the emotions, memories & family dynamics.
• about managing (and yes, removing some of) your lifetime possessions to maximize storage & enhance appeal without clutter or danger to you.
• about the bathroom floor rug (the one without backing) that won’t come with you to your new home because it’s simply not safe.
• about you not randomly disposing of items without first asking your children because they may represent treasured childhood memories.
• about touching & handling the disposition of all of the other stuff you are NOT taking with you.
• about the expired prescription bottles or jars of salad dressing that are 10 years old and should be tossed for safety.
• about encouraging you to donate the glass coffee table with sharp edges because you have already fallen 3 times, you have macular degeneration & the clear tabletop is not easily navigated by you.
• about hanging shelves for mementos because your wall unit will not fit & you desperately want to display your cherished family photos.
• about the TOTAL picture & the TOTAL person.
• about ethics, compassion, efficiency, organization, safety & responsiveness to your needs & wants.
• about less stress, a single point of contact throughout the move & regarding you as our family.
We are Senior Move Managers®. We are NASMM.